We are looking for a motivated, QA engineer to join the team. In this role you will be part of our engineering team, analyzing and testing new features and improvements in our product. You should have a passion for improving the overall quality of the product and be able to see it in the eyes of a user. All this, in a fast paced and agile process of development, test and release.
You will be responsible for building and executing test plans including functional and end to end test, regression, pre-production and post-production phases. You will participate in feature planning from an early stage, collaborating with the engineering team and be a key role in transforming features, components and products from ideas to high quality production grade software.
You will own the team’s quality aspects and be responsible for improving it and find ways making it better and stronger. You will suggest improvements and changes that are needed to ensure quality and stability of the product.
You will define requirements for lab environments, automation tests and performance tests and work with the relevant teams to drive the success of your projects.
- 5+ years of software testing experience.
- High technical skills, self-learner and fearless of new technologies – be able to dive into a subject and master it quickly.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and maintain focus under a tight schedule.
- Experience writing testing documents (STDs/ATPs) and knowledge of various testing methodologies
- Experience with backend testing of cloud-based services.
- Experience with cyber security or networking products
- Experience with the following technologies and environments:
- NoSQL – advantage
- Public Cloud (GCP – advantage)
- REST API
- Academic degree(s) in Computer Science or equivalent – an advantage.
Open in the US
To apply, email: [email protected]