Revelstoke Launches Revelstoke Express, A Radically Simple Partner Program
Santa Clara, CA, Oct. 26, 2022 — Revelstoke, a next-level enterprise Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) company, today launched the Revelstoke Express Partner Program to expand the company’s partnerships with a community of value-added partners, security service providers, and alliance partners.
Devoid of complex go-to-market barriers and pages and pages of legalese, Revelstoke designed the Express Partner Program to help Revelstoke partners generate revenue and better serve the needs of their customers. The radically simple partner program delivers industry-leading profit margins for Revelstoke Express members looking to capitalize on the demand for a SOAR solution that keeps its promises.
Revelstoke offers Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and security analysts the only next-generation SOAR solution built on a unified data layer (UDL). Revelstoke automates analysis, eliminates software development needs, optimizes workflows, prevents vendor lock, scales processes, and quickly and effectively allows analysts to get to the root of incidents.
“Our product is different from every other SOAR platform, so we thought our partner program should be as well. It should offer large profits and high margins,” said Claudia Slane, Revelstoke’s senior director of alliances/channel. “We want partners who will promote Revelstoke with heart, collaborate with us, and understand the value that we are offering to a market thirsty for a SOAR solution that makes the jobs of security analysts easier and more effective.”
Revelstoke will offer Express partners a dedicated regional channel and marketing resource, lead sharing from Revelstoke marketing and sales and efforts, and marketing funds to support proposals on a case-by-case basis.
“It is nearly unanimous that all of our clients face the same predicament – too many threats, too few security analysts, and too many technology integrations,” said Shaq Khan, CEO and founder of Fortifire. “Revelstoke increases contextual intelligence with a solution steeped in automation that makes the lives of SOC analysts easier, their jobs more efficient and their agile access to best-of-breed cybersecurity technologies seamless.”
Revelstoke tackles the day-to-day challenges faced in today’s security operations centers (SOCs):
- Balancing Need for Automation and Customization – CISOs and SOC analysts still require the ability to customize integrations. Revelstoke’s no-code/low-code solution allows CISOs to automate what they want but provides the flexibility to customize when desired.
- Vendor Lock – Every technology product has a shelf-life, and CISOs should be free to deploy new technologies without the fear of downtime and budget-busting integration costs. Revelstoke’s patent-pending Unified Data Layer connects to almost any API, enabling flexibility to change vendors with limited transition time and low-to-no code.
- Staffing Shortages – Revelstoke is built differently with a unified data layer that eliminates nearly all coding requirements and creates the flexibility to integrate anything and automate everything. The platform reduces repetitive tasks that drain personnel resources & bore your security team to tears, makes changes on the fly with dynamically populated layouts, and investigates and responds to incidents in minutes.
- Firehose of Data and Unlimited Threats – Cloud-native architecture delivers extreme scalability and enhanced flexibility. Machine learning provides the needed processing power to build powerful automated models for various aspects of the system (playbooks, verdicts, etc.).
- Inconsistent Processes Across the Enterprise – No-code/low-code playbooks automate information gathering, escalations, closures, and postmortem reporting to improve workflow efficiency and reduce caseload.
- Quantifying Impact – Actionable, real-time insight empowers the entire team, from the SOC analyst to the CISO, with the information needed to make smarter decisions. Dashboards measure security team impact in quantifiable terms, including time savings delivered by automation and cost savings for specific workflows.
Revelstoke is the only next-generation Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) solution built on a Unified Data Layer that offers no-code automation and low-code customization. Revelstoke empowers CISOs and security analysts to automate analysis, eliminate software development needs, optimize workflows, prevent vendor lock, scale processes, and secure the enterprise. For more information, get on board at Revelstoke.io.