SYN Ventures injects $5M into Revelstoke, Joins No/Low-Code Revel-ution
Since its launch in late January, Revelstoke has attracted the attention of customers, partners and media. Now, more than ever, Revelstoke knows that it is meeting a market need. Today’s Security Operations Centers (SOCs) will only be as successful as their ability to automate analysis, eliminate software development needs, optimize workflows, prevent vendor lock, scale processes, and identify the root causes of incidents quickly and effectively.
Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) want a new generation of Security, Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) solutions and Revelstoke is delivering. SYN Ventures, a venture capital firm that invests in disruptive, transformational solutions that reduce technology risk, heard about us and wanted to join the low-code Revel-ution.
We are excited to announce that SYN Ventures recognized our unique vision and value, and decided to join the team through a new $5 million injection. SYN Ventures is led by two former Fortune 500 CISOs and has successfully invested in and exited some of the most prominent cybersecurity companies operating today.
“Automation is at the heart of solving today’s cybersecurity challenges at a time when threats are growing exponentially and cyber-skilled workers are harder to find,” said Managing Partner Jay Leek. “Revelstoke is meeting the market need head-on and delivering a solution that finally makes the past promises of SOAR a reality.”
Revelstoke offers a unique SOAR solution that enables the ability to customize. The solution is low-code, allowing for no-code software development for the full automation of capabilities to achieve basic functionality but also offers the flexibility of no/low-code capabilities to customize and create new automated workflows. Revelstoke tackles many other day-to-day challenges faced in today’s SOCs:
- Vendor Lock: Revelstoke’s patent-pending Unified Data Layer connects to almost any API, enabling flexibility to change vendors with limited transition time and low-to-no code.
- Staffing Shortages: The platform reduces repetitive tasks that drain personnel resources & bore your security team to tears, makes changes on the fly with dynamically populated layouts, and investigates and responds to incidents in minutes.
- Firehose of Data and Unlimited Threats: Machine learning provides the needed processing power to build powerful automated models for various aspects of the system (playbooks, verdicts, etc.).
- Inconsistent Processes Across the Enterprise: No-code/low-code playbooks automate information gathering, escalations, closures, and postmortem reporting to improve workflow efficiency and reduce caseload.
- Quantifying Impact: Actionable, real-time insight that empowers the entire team from the SOC analyst to the CISO with the information needed to make smarter decisions. Dashboards measure security team impact in quantifiable terms to include time savings delivered by automation and cost savings for specific workflows.
About SYN Ventures
SYN Ventures invests in disruptive, transformational solutions that reduce technology risk. Led by two former CISOs of Fortune 500 companies, who have successfully invested in and exited some of the most prominent cybersecurity companies operating today, our operational background gives a unique understanding of the market, the tech, and the challenges that founders face. Learn more at synventures.com.
Revelstoke radically simplifies security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), so security teams can work faster, smarter and more effectively. With a low-code, drag-and-drop interface, dozens of built-in integrations, incredible visibility into performance metrics, and robust reporting capabilities, Revelstoke empowers analysts to stop threats fast, and gives security leaders a clear picture on the business impact of security operations. Learn more at revelstoke.io.