Revelstoke + Netskope Cloud Exchange Integration
How It Works
Revelstoke ingests alerts as they are created in Netskope Cloud Exchange, and each new alert in Netskope Cloud Exchange will trigger the creation of a case in Revelstoke. The case inside Revelstoke will then follow the defined workflow, leveraging any automation you have specified along the way until either the case is closed automatically or requires analyst attention.
The Netskope Cloud Exchange integration requires a Netskope Cloud Exchange account.
If you need any help getting the Netskope Cloud Exchange integration up and running, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at email@example.com
In Netskope Cloud Exchange
Revelstoke integrates with Netskope Cloud Exchange as a Custom API. To connect, you must have a username and password.
1. In your Revelstoke instance, navigate to the integrations page
2. Select Add Integration Instance
3. Select the Netskope Cloud Exchange
4. Enter the following required fields:
- API Base URL
5. Enter the following optional fields if desired:
- Default alert category
- Execute on a schedule (checking this box enables automatic alert ingestion)
6. Click Save
How to Disable
To stop Revelstoke from ingesting alerts from Netskope Cloud Exchange, you will need to disable the Netskope Cloud Exchange integration in Revelstoke.
- Select the Revelstoke project that is configured to ingest Netskope Cloud Exchange alerts.
- Navigate to the Integrations page.
- Under the Netskope Cloud Exchange section click the Pencil icon.
- Uncheck Enabled and then Save to stop creating alerts.
How to Remove
- In your Revelstoke account, navigate to the Integrations page.
- Select the Trash icon.
- Select Yes, delete to remove Netskope Cloud Exchange instance from Revelstoke.