Identify and respond to email threats faster, and help your SOC team cut through the noise.
Below are the step-by-step instructions on how to connect PhishER from KnowBe4 to Revelstoke and manage this integration.
How it Works
Revelstoke generates alerts as suspicious emails are reported to the PhishER Service.
A valid PhishER service subscription
If you need any help getting the PhishER integration up and running, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at [email protected]
- Navigate to Account Settings in KnowBe4
- Under Account Integrations, click the Product API token link
- Click the Create New API Token
- Provide a name, choose PhishER as product, set expiration date, and user
- Copy API token for configuration in Revelstoke
1. In your Revelstoke account, navigate to the Integrations page.
3. Select the KnowBe4 PhishER integration.
4. Enter the following Required Fields:
- Base URL of API Platform
- API Token
- Results Limit
5. Enter the following Optional Fields if desired:
- Service Name
- Default Alert Category
- Execute On a Schedule
- Product Fields
6. Click Save.
How to Uninstall
To stop the Revelstoke project from creating triggers in KnowBe4 PhishER, you will need to disable the PhishER integration in Revelstoke.
- Select the Revelstoke project that is configured to trigger PhishER incidents.
- Navigate to the Integrations page.
- Under the PhishER section click Configure.
- Click Disable and then Save to stop creating triggers.
Take the suck out of the SOC
Discover the smarter way to SOAR. See Revelstoke in action today.